Seeing is believing!
Why Whatz games is your best choice for games manufacturing?
Founded in 2011, Whatz games is a young but fast growing games manufacturer. 1000+ projects has been
developed and shipped, include products as simply as basic family card games, or complex premium board games
that contain 25+ components and require 2-3 hrs game time for professional gamers.
- Proven successful track record in complicated games manufacturing
- We were well trained on producing complicated projects. If your game will be published
• In 6-8 different languages
• 20+ punchboards that looks alike, with different quantity allocation in each version.
• Additional stretch goals cards to be added in Kickstarter version
• Multiple delivery dates and final destinations
• Various combination requirement on pallet stacking
Please contact us! And Yes, we love challenges.
- Well-established manufacturing facility
- We are located in Shanghai, China. Over 100 workers and 30 office staff are working in Whatz games family. You
can see many high quality machines in the 4000 square meter factory site, such as
• Automatic telescoping box making machine
• Automatic game board making machine
• Automatic shrink wrap machine for box
• Automatic cello wrap machine for cards
• Puzzle die cutting machine
• Linen texture machine
• Cards die cutting machine
- Extensive sourcing network
- We have been working in games industry for years and already set up long term relationship with games
accessories suppliers. We have reliable source for the following components.
• Miniatures prototype ( 3D printing and wax sculpture )
• Plastics injection tooling and production
• Wooden tokens and meeple
• Pawns and sand timer
• Dice and dice bag
• Cloth map
- Premium and reliable quality
- We promise that the products we make will be safe and environmentally friendly. Our experienced QA team will
be able to point out any potential risks on your product before it hits the market. Every order will be inspected
based on the following
• AQL level 2 for pre-shipment inspection
• Adhesive / scratching test on silk screen printing parts
• Carton and product drop test
• Product reliability and abuse test
• Cards-shuffle test
- We accept orders for the following INCO terms. We are open for discussion if you have any special requirement.
• FOB ( Shanghai )
In case you are new to the import and export business, you can find the definition of each term in below link.
Still have questions? Whatz games team will walk you through all the questions.
- Seal no.: C11408
Whatz games has successfully passed the factory audit and acquired the seal of compliance awarded by ICTI CARE
Process. This is to confirm that we have implemented and maintains a Code of Business Practices system, which
complies with the requirements of ICTI Code of Business Practices.